Song Stuck in Our Heads"Lovesick" by Norway's Lindstrom & Christabelle (http://tinysong.com/vcwy)
Darn that Cadillac commercial.
You Might Like to Also Read…
- Barack Obama's First 2012 Campaign Ad: wp.me/pVM7f-8a #tcot #tlot 6 years ago
- Henry Brown's final act as US Congressman: wasting franking privileges to send a mailer outlining his paltry accomplishments. Good riddance. 7 years ago
- Just saw a bad TV ad for Jim Clyburn (SC-06) in Charleston. Has he ever done any media buys to keep his "safe" seat? #sctweets #scdem #scgop 7 years ago
- My heart broke tonight for @michealcostello. Hang in there, Michael. You are a truly beautiful person. Karma will assure your success. 7 years ago
- All cops, report immediately RT @Live5News Scanner: Vehicle ran into a Dunkin Donuts on Dorchester Rd. http://twitpic.com/2zjpef 7 years ago
Tag Archives: Republican
We’ll keep this one relatively short and then head to the polls. Gresham Barrett lost our vote back in October 2008 when he flip-flopped and ending up voting for the disastrous slush fund known as TARP after first voting against … Continue reading
The Low Country is cursed with a plethora of good candidates for the 1st District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives: (in alphabetical order) Carroll “Tumpy” Campbell, Ken Glasson, Katherine Jenerette, Larry Kobrovsky, Mark Lutz, Clark Parker, Tim Scott, … Continue reading
The Charleston Reader endorses Jim DeMint for US Senate. He’s a rock star in our book. There’s really no other explanation needed. We’re not worthy.