Song Stuck in Our Heads"Lovesick" by Norway's Lindstrom & Christabelle (http://tinysong.com/vcwy)
Darn that Cadillac commercial.
You Might Like to Also Read…
- Barack Obama's First 2012 Campaign Ad: wp.me/pVM7f-8a #tcot #tlot 6 years ago
- Henry Brown's final act as US Congressman: wasting franking privileges to send a mailer outlining his paltry accomplishments. Good riddance. 6 years ago
- Just saw a bad TV ad for Jim Clyburn (SC-06) in Charleston. Has he ever done any media buys to keep his "safe" seat? #sctweets #scdem #scgop 7 years ago
- My heart broke tonight for @michealcostello. Hang in there, Michael. You are a truly beautiful person. Karma will assure your success. 7 years ago
- All cops, report immediately RT @Live5News Scanner: Vehicle ran into a Dunkin Donuts on Dorchester Rd. http://twitpic.com/2zjpef 7 years ago
Tag Archives: endorsement
In our previous endorsements, we have supported Nikki Haley for governor and Bill Connor for lieutenant governor. We stand behind those endorsements for many of the same reasons, but also because we believe the combination of the two of them … Continue reading
The Charleston Reader is currently preparing its endorsements for the June 22 primary run-off. Before we make our final commitments, we offer our readers the opportunity to weigh in on our impending decision–to beg us not to go the way … Continue reading
We’ll keep this one relatively short and then head to the polls. Gresham Barrett lost our vote back in October 2008 when he flip-flopped and ending up voting for the disastrous slush fund known as TARP after first voting against … Continue reading
The Low Country is cursed with a plethora of good candidates for the 1st District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives: (in alphabetical order) Carroll “Tumpy” Campbell, Ken Glasson, Katherine Jenerette, Larry Kobrovsky, Mark Lutz, Clark Parker, Tim Scott, … Continue reading
It came as quite a surprise to us to learn that none of the candidates for Berkeley County Coroner have any medical degrees–and don’t even need any college at all to qualify for the position. (Apparently the main qualification is … Continue reading
The Berkeley County Supervisor’s Republican primary is yet another primary that decides who gets the job for the next four years, as there is no Democrat running. So we rolled up our sleeves and prepared to take a look at … Continue reading
The Charleston Reader endorses Jim DeMint for US Senate. He’s a rock star in our book. There’s really no other explanation needed. We’re not worthy.